Monday, June 27, 2011

first post, woo hoo!

My very first post... and I can't think of anything even remotely clever to say... Go figure. 
I'm pretty pleased with myself for setting up a blog, although someone had already stolen  taken the name I had wanted for my blog address.
Oh well. No big deal. I can go with www.wordartbysarah@blogspot.com (although I had wanted the blog address to read wordartstudio, blah blah blah.) 
I have the domain name for wordartstudio.com ....(Isn't that special?) Thank you to the guy named Jerry at GoDaddy. 
And someday I want to make my own website. After all, I did follow multiple steps to create this here blog... I played with lots of colors and backgrounds, and most amazingly, the computer didn't suddenly kill everything I had just spent an embarrassing amount of time working on!
(sigh...) Computers and directions just don't translate well in my head.

(Are people really going to read this?)

1 comment:

  1. ...and congratulations to myself...I somehow created THREE blogs while I was screwing around with the template choices!
    Huh? New skill: how to delete a blog. Check.

    ReplyDelete